Thursday 25 April 2013

International Week again!

Just finished my second International Week at school in as many months! I did Scotland with my class again of course :-) We had the performance today which I really enjoyed, it was much less of an ordeal than last time as both myself and the class knew what to expect. We sang a nice song from the film "Brave" called 'Touch the Sky' which everyone was raving about and 'The Big Ship Sails' which according to the internet (so it must be true! lol) is Scottish!? The kids all sang really well and did their actions/dancing perfectly.

Thankfully my Head Teacher Vera, from Stirling leant me her kilt as I don't think the tartan shirt I bought in the Philippines would have fit me. The class turnout was fantastic! I wondered if the parents would be able to find tartan here but they really made and effort with some parents making outfits and two full Scottish outfits from a toy shop! One little girl had her hair spray painted red like Merida in the film :)







Had to convince Mohamed that a pink scarf was ok for boys lol




Some blue treats for Scotland


Miss Natalie




3 comments:

  1. that looks really good :) great scottish displays and clothes etc...the kids all look like characters! ;)
    I am sure you will miss them all
    They are lucky to have a scottish teacher to tell them what Scotland is really like!
    You are looking well... still looking quite neat (at the moment)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very slim Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole - yes, I'll miss the class, they're great. They are such characters, they make me laugh every day and I always have a funny story to tell Laurence! :)x

    @Mum - yes, ironic that I'm slimmer now than at times before I was pregnant! x

    ReplyDelete