Thursday 23 May 2013

School's (almost) out for summer!

I now only have four weeks left at this school. It has AMAZED me how quickly this year's gone. Next week we have our 'summer' theme end of year show then apparently after that the class numbers drastically dwindle :) So I could be in for an easy final three weeks.

I have really enjoyed working at this school. I feel like I've been able to concentrate on actually teaching as opposed to crowd control and all the admin and paperwork I was swamped with last year as part of probation year. It's a pity I can't bring this job back to Scotland with me :(

There are some real characters in the class and despite English being their second language I was able to build a good relationship with them and even have a laugh with them! I had a funny story for Laurence almost every day. The language barrier could be frustrating for both myself and some of the children though and I thought I repeated myself all the time last year!!

I was surprised to see myself in the school brochure advertising for next year! 


1 comment: