Friday 31 May 2013

Teddy Bears' Picnic

We had the 'end of year' show today with a summer theme. My class performed Teddy Bears' Picnic and Sing a Rainbow. They did good and I'm just glad it's over! There's actually three weeks left of school but most of the early years part of the school won't come back now which is quite sad as I won't see my wee class again! I got a couple of nice pressies but it was a strange 'last day' with the class as I'll be back in on Sunday as normal. It gives me a chance to get my reports written though!

I put on a summer dress to wear to school today, for the show and it was too tight! I only had it on last weekend and it was fine. My clothes are starting to get slightly uncomfortable now but I really don't want to have to buy maternity clothes here as I've already got so much luggage to take home!

Three weeks tomorrow until we leave Kuwait!


1 comment: