Sunday 3 March 2013

Baby Deary

We went to the clinic this morning and I was delighted that I was able to get an appointment with the midwife, have some tests done and get a dating scan! I had expected to be told to come back for another appointment after initially speaking with midwife. There are sooo many clinics in Kuwait though, I get the impression they are not very busy which is great. It's only across the road too. I'm glad to have now set the ball rolling with appointments and the midwife and the nurse I saw were lovely.

It was amazing seeing the baby on the screen and hearing the heartbeat. I was surprised at how much it was moving about! The midwife said everything is normal and going good and I am to go back at the end of the month.



3 comments:

  1. I wonder if it is a mini Laz or a mini Nats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo exciting!!! Glad things are going well and that you've got the new accommodation and everything sorted! Now you can enjoy your last few months there properly :-)

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw wee baby Deary! Would you like to know what he /she is before they born? If you do then i can start buying all the cute baby clothes, as per correct colour etc! Leah will be laughing at my J - ness! :)

    ReplyDelete