Friday 28 September 2012

Stratford Integrated School

Had a meeting at the integrated school today (preschool, primary, secondary) to discuss which classes I will take. This campus is in a suburb of the city called Bula. It's only 20 mins from ours though on a tricycle. The head teacher and I have agreed that I would start with the infants, teaching English & French, and see how that goes. There are canadian pupils in the school too.
I've still to confirm my role in the college. Quite nervous about teaching again! It feels like ages since I finished at Kilmacolm, well I suppose it was ages! :-D It will take some getting used to having only a blackboard to work with, no smart board!!! Argh! Children all sit at individual desks too. I do have a tv/DVD system to work with but don't know how useful that'll be! Looking forward to it all in all though.

After that we made our daily trip to the mall for Starbucks and a shawarma :)

2 comments:

  1. yummy that looks good what your eating ;)
    Sounds good re the school too, the infants will be very cute i am sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s you are looking nice n' brown Nat....

    ReplyDelete