Wednesday 19 December 2012

Filipino Lookalikes

While Laurence & I have been here we've seen loads of Filipinos who look like people we know. Laurence is particularly good at spotting them.

We've seen a Filipino Nicole, my dad's Filipino version, my gran.....and so on! :-D Even some famous lookalikes! lol Yesterday there was a little Filipino boy sitting on the back of a tricycle who was the double of Matthew Creighton! :-D The photo really doesn't show the likeness but I couldn't believe how alike they were, except for the brown skin and black hair! He didn't seem disturbed that I was taking a photo of him from the back of the scooter thankfully.

Looking forward to our trip to Davao next Monday. I am still unable to think of Christmas as only a week away. It's been a very relaxed run up to Christmas that's for sure. No nativity plays to practice for, minimal Christmas shopping, no snow to drive in - bliss!

I will be posting photos tomorrow afternoon of the school Christmas party.............and Laurence as Father Christmas! :-D

4 comments:

  1. aw that wee boy is cute! Wish you had taken a pic of my lookalike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Andy's cousin's child so hence the resemblance! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I like that one ros :) ....

    ReplyDelete