Saturday 15 December 2012

Saturday

We were going to go for a swim today but there was the threat of clouds so I decided to get a long awaited haircut, now that I'm on holiday! :-D

It was a lovely relaxing day. We had lunch and read in Starbucks for a while. I have collected enough tokens now for a Starbucks planner/diary! woohoo!! I then went for a wash, cut and blow dry for a whole £1.81! It was a nice posh salon too! I thought my hair was going to be really short as the hairdresser seemed to be cutting chunks off but it must have been the thickness rather than the length. It feels nice and light now :)



string quartet


Laurence with SpongeBob friends


Army outside the mall?!


Sunset when we arrived at mum's


3 comments:

  1. nice hair cut, wish it was that cheap here ;)
    Lol thats a good pic of you with your friends Laur!
    are you looking forward to being Santa this week??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am Nic. Spongebob n that are coming down to help me. #goodguys

    ReplyDelete