Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kuwait city

We ventured further into the city last night as I tracked down an 'Inasal' restaurant (BBQ chicken & rice) which was our favourite food in Philippines. I was so excited to eat it again! :-D When we arrived at the address the Filipino receptionist gave us I realised it wasn't a franchise or branch of the 'Mang Inasal' restaurant we went to so often. The meal we got wasn't as good as that but it was pretty close and I enjoyed it, despite it being quadruple the price! Haha. The restaurant was like a little piece of the Philippines in the midst of Kuwait city, all the staff and customers were Filipino and they even had the much loved karaoke on the go! It made me miss Gensan even more! (Not the karaoke part! Lol)

It was good to see all the high rise buildings in the city all lit up.





2 comments:

  1. Karaoke-great! Do you have to stop Laurence from getting up to sing Elvis classics? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Ros you would have loved that... you could have done some Dolly Parton ...:) LOL
    I know let's have a karaoke night when Nat and Laur come home!

    Nat you are looking good, can't see a baby bump yet! I am sure that will come soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete