Saturday 9 February 2013

Weather

Finally the weather is heating up! I've been desperate for it to get warmer as I really felt the cold when we arrived. After being boiling all the time, it took some getting used to the temperatures here.

However, now a dilemma is dawning on me. The weather is getting warmer-great but how am I going to keep cool in these temperatures?! In the Philippines I could wear shorts and T-shirt, however I can't wear short sleeves here! Technically as long as knees are covered, short trousers or longer skirts are ok but to be honest, I wouldn't go anywhere in public here without being completely covered up. One saving grace is that everywhere has air conditioning and it didn't occur to me last week how warm it was outside until I finished school as the school building was still freezing :-D I may just not be able to go outside much. I've been told the summer temperatures here are 'disgusting'! It won't help that I'll have my own hot water bottle strapped to my belly (bump) Hahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely and warm glad you got air con to keep you and the bump cool! :)

    ReplyDelete