Thursday 28 February 2013

Warba Beach Resort

Our complex is called Warba Beach Resort. Sounds very exciting! :-D I went visiting with Susan earlier which was nice. It's like a little community here with most people knowing each other. An Egyptian lady said she had an air bed so we went to pick that up and had some homemade mint tea. I wish I'd had my phone to take a pic as it was in a lovely glass with mint leaves on top! We've already been invited to a BBQ tomorrow. I get the impression there is a lot of BBQing as there are loads dotted about the complex. I met some Filipino neighbours which was nice and also saw the Scottish New Yorker too who's flying to Scotland next week.

About the blow up bed....we thought our problem was solved but the pump wasn't charged and that takes 12 hours!! If we go to bed at midnight that'll give it six hours charge....it's not looking like we'll have a very comfortable night!

All in all a nice start to our time here.

1 comment:

  1. That's a nice name for a resort - send some more pics :)

    ReplyDelete