Wednesday 21 November 2012

English Workshop

I was called to the college campus this afternoon and the school's owner has asked me to run a 10-day workshop with a group of ten 19/20 year olds.  They are all preparing for a year long internship in America next year but Eilleen is concerned about their English.  I am going to go in for two hours every afternoon to help them with their English, interview questions etc.  I'm looking forward to the new challenge and I think it'll be interesting working with adults.  Hopefully a bit less rowdy! :-D

Tomorrow I have to start with an oral and written test to assess their level of English and then go from there.

1 comment:

  1. sounds exciting...what a great experience :) I am sure they will be easier to deal with than 3 year olds (you hope!);)

    ReplyDelete