Thursday 29 November 2012

Straighteners......at last!

Woohoo! I am borrowing my mum's straighteners for the weekend. No more massive hair! I stupidly didn't bring my ghds here, don't quite know what I was thinking. I have not properly straightened my hair for two and a half months, and believe me, my hair needs to be straightened. I straightened it quickly at my mum's a few weeks ago and it was very weird seeing myself with straight hair again. I got a shock at how long it is too. With it being up all the time I didn't notice. I will post a pic of my super straight hair this weekend ;-)

Most Filippina woman have sickeningly perfect hair. They can wash it and dry it in the sun and it ends up poker straight with no frizz and looks as shiny as silk. How can that be?! Mine grows ten times it's size if I don't blow dry and straighten it.

4 comments: