Friday 9 November 2012

Halloween birthday celebrations

The children were all dressed in their Halloween costumes at school today as their party had been rained off at the end of last month. I had a nice easy day getting pictures taken with the children ( even though I was the only one not in costume) and eating birthday cake with the staff! It was Teacher Neil's birthday and they'd got him an amazing chocolate cake, which I had at 10am for my breakfast along with a plate of noodles and Pepsi! :-D They gave me two enormous bits of cake but I only ate one! I showed them this blog and they decided they all wanted one so I spent the rest of the morning helping them set up a blog.

After lunch Laurence and I want to the immigration offices to renew our visas and Stratford college to sign my contract. It was a really hot day today!
HT Jen & infants
horrible sandwich for lunch :-D
SUPERHEROES!
Teacher Neil cutting his birthday cake

2 comments:

  1. mmmm cake looks extremely chocolately! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see they are still supplying you with plenty noodles n' coke! ;)

    ReplyDelete