Thursday 29 November 2012

Evening stroll

My mum and I went for a walk round the complex yesterday evening and came across the neighbour's dog sitting in the road. He just watched us approaching out of one eye, because the other was covered in fur :-D He made us laugh because he had a funny tufty hairdo!

On our way back to my house we saw two of the other neighbours trying to get something out of their garden, each with a long plank of wood in their hands. At first I thought it was a rat but it looked like a tortoise so I went for a closer look. One of the ladies however told us to stay back as it was a 'turtle snake', they bite and they're poisonous! I decided against getting closer to take a pic! It looked like a tortoise but with a soft shell and moved like a snake, it was quite gross!



2 comments: