Thursday 3 January 2013

Flights booked

We booked our flights today. We go to Manila early on Tuesday 8th to stay overnight then travel from Manila to Kuwait on Wednesday 9th. It worked out quite well as our Philippines visitor visa expires on the 9th!

We are put up in a hotel for the first few nights in Kuwait then moved to the school-provided accommodation.  After two months we can then choose somewhere to live. By that time we'll know the area.

I'm still in shock that we are moving again so quickly, it hasn't really sunk in.  I'll be sad to leave here but feel things are falling into place in that direction.

So we now have four full days to get organised.  I have to find a home for the fish!!

6 comments:

  1. I was going to suggest serving the fish u as a farewell meal, but didn't want to upset you in case you had grown too attached to them! Missing you guys- really wanted to text you tonight to invite you for games and supper :-( Will you be able to come home for holidays this year?

    ReplyDelete

  2. I'm not attached to them, I throw things at the bowl a lot! :-D

    Things looking i'm most forward to when I get home -
    1. Mums mince n tatties
    2. Games night at the Creightion's

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should be home for the summer camps! Whoop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rosalind-Sorry, I thought I'd replied but comments don't seem to work from my mobile. We miss you guys too! I'd like to come home at Easter but we'll have to see what flight prices are like. We'll be home for camps definitely :-)

    ReplyDelete