Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sandstorm

I experienced a proper sandstorm today, which seemed to last all day! It was like really thick fog this morning which meant we could hardly see anything ahead of us on the way to work. It lingered all day then it wasn't until the way home and the fog was still there, with a really strong wind, that I realised what it was! Lol I had expected in a sandstorm to be able to feel the sand being blown about but it's just a very fine dust that creates thick fog and probably doesn't do your lungs much good! I don't like them as they block out the sun :-D

Off to the zoo for a school trip tomorrow so I'll take pics. I've been warned its not a very nice zoo however! :-/

1 comment:

  1. That would have been strange! Have a good time at the zoo :) take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete