Wednesday 2 January 2013

Kuwait update

Oh my goodness, it's really happening! We're on the move again. If someone told me when we left Park Avenue that we weren't only moving to the Philippines but Kuwait too, I would have laughed!

We love it here and I don't think we'll ever experience a place or people like this ever again. However, for various reasons (mostly Laurence's weird working hours!!) we've decided it's time to move on! I have received the formal job offer letter and today the scooter was sold. Quite sad to see that go :( back to taking tricycles!

I am waiting to hear from the school as to when the accommodation they're providing will be available then we will book flights to go. It looks like it'll be early next week as I start work on the 13th January!

Thankfully we don't have as much to do before going as we did when we left home.
I am looking forward to having my own class but its daunting to think of starting in a new school again.

I'll keep you all posted on the developments :-)

7 comments:

  1. Not long to go now! Hope everything goes smoothly :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best Natalie in the new job! All the best with the move, at least you are staying in the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you all the best Natalie in the new job! All the best with the move, at least you are staying in the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rosalind thanks :) will keep you posted x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alison Happy New Year! thanks Alison :-) Yes, the weather is still lovely there but not quite as hot which will be good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the jet setters are on the move again! The 'navigator' has served you well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The navigator has retired to the Philippines 💼

    ReplyDelete