Tuesday 8 January 2013

Heritage Hotel, Manila-pics added

We've arrived at the hotel in Manila. First leg of the journey over! The hotel is beautiful. That's the benefit of hotels in Asia for westerners, we can stay in a five star hotel for the price of a Travelodge back home!

When we were in the gate at Gensan airport I was thinking that I wished we were only arriving there instead of leaving :( I'm excited too about a new adventure though.

We can't get into our room until 2pm so were in the lounge for a cuppa. I don't often have hot drinks here during the day but its cloudy so a bit cooler. Also I think where we were on Mindanao was particularly hot for the Philippines although its been torrential rain there for the past couple of days. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the sun before we left but there plenty more of that to come! :) I honestly think I would perish in the cold in Scotland now, the air conditioning makes me cold now after only four months! The temperature in Kuwait just now is like a hot summer's day in Scotland. In the early twenties, so that'll be lovely.mmm

Lobby Lounge

Waiting for cases in Manila airport


Hot Chocolate - mmmmmm


our lovely room


pool area


2 comments: