Saturday 19 January 2013

Kuwaiti Time

It seems 'Filipino time' has nothing on 'Kuwaiti time'! We used to joke with our Filipino friends about Filipino time because often things happened later than they should, or sometimes nowhere near the time planned. However, we have just cancelled a taxi after waiting an hour and a half for it to arrive! Laurence phoned the driver, who've we've used before, twice and both times he said 'I'm on my way'! Half an hour later still no taxi! The ironic thing is that I think he was pulling up outside the hotel when we phoned for the third time to cancel. I certainly never experienced Filipino time like that!

3 comments:

  1. Jings I think that might just about finish me off!! You wonder how you'd make any money like that :-O

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! that just went over my patience limit :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed , that would test your patience!

    ReplyDelete