Monday 29 October 2012

Beach resort

Yesterday Laurence & I ventured out of town to find a beach resort.  We had been on the scooter for 50 minutes so we stopped at the first one we came to.  I pinched the photos off Google for the resort as I didn't take any!  It was quite a nice resort but we didn't stay long.  There was a big beach, a pool, chalets, 'day cottages' (for BBQs etc) and a 'Gift Shop'.  I wish I had taken a picture of that as it sold very strange things, like tribal masks and stuff!!  We've heard there's a nice one a bit further away called London Beach Resort so we may try and find that one soon.  It was nice to be on the bike for that amount of time as we got lots of sun so we're beginning to look a healthy brown :-)





2 comments:

  1. Oh, lovely! Hope you are both well. Check out the Primary 1 blog- think you'll be chuffed:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beach looks lovely, you can take me there someday :)

    ReplyDelete