Friday 5 October 2012

School Show - Teachers' Day

It is 'Teachers' Day' in the Philippines today so the school I work in put on a show.  The teachers did some performances as did the classes.  The older classes worked on their own pieces to thank their teachers. They were really good :-D  I've added lots of pics and wish I'd videoed more now!

The Elementary School teachers had to do a dance routine (below) so I came at the right time to avoid that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26RYJ98gmY

Joshua volunteered at the last minute to 'serenade' the teachers so he sang a solo!  Very confidant little boy, only 7 years old.  The video below only lasts a minute but he went on for much longer! -D  He took it very seriously, so sweet!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWtQIhuUuJY


















The teachers all got a rose and I managed to end up with cake. I'm sure it's a ploy to get me fat! :-D  My lunch today was pizza and more coke!




3 comments:

  1. That vid of the wee boy singing is SO cute! ;)
    your collegues are good dancers too :)
    looks good fun in that school....
    Pizza looks yummy too ;) they are good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on all your news from the last couple of days - you've certainly been busy!! Am really glad the school's going well and all the food looks amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the food is too good! I've had to tell my HT not to give me Coke at break anymore or my teeth will fall out! :-D

    ReplyDelete