Thursday 18 October 2012

Odd jobs

We spent the day doing odd jobs today, like paying bills and shopping. We went to the school to pick up my school T-shirt that I am to wear for the trip to Davao tomorrow and I had to buy a disposable face mask for tomorrow also, like the ones people in Asia wore during bird flu scare! I'm not entirely sure what I need it for! I also had to buy something tartan for International Day at the school on Wednesday. I managed to find a shirt in a department store which isn't particularly attractive but there's no doubting its tartan!

We were going to go to a place called London Beach Resort today but with all the bits and bobs we wanted to get done we decided to go at the weekend instead. The only downside is that it'll probably be really busy then. It was a hot one today though! It may have been too hot for the beach. It was 39 degrees when we left the mall (38 by the time I took the photo! :-D).

We went to Inasal for lunch, I think we are there at least once a week! We will be turning into a barbecued chicken at this rate!

5 comments:

  1. yum that chicken looks TASTY! ;)
    I am liking the tartan shirt...looks quite trendy! ;)
    We will need to go to that beach resort when i come over ....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shirt? Is it Carhartt? ;-) Keep meaning to send an email so will try and do that in the next day or two. Got some up to date photos of kiddos:-). Nicole is coming for tea tonight so any chance we could organise a Skype call? She is coming about 5.30 so not sure if you will be in bed by then. If not, then let's try and organise one soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be a Carhartt shirt as soon as a wee badge is glued on :) Natalie been sleeping since sundown 😄☀long drive along the desert to Davao in the morning. Can you send oot apple crumble please? :)

      Delete
  3. mmmm I am going to have rice pudding, are you jealous Nat?! ;) i will watsapp you a pic of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope school trip was a success Nat - looking forward to hearing all about it :)

    ReplyDelete