Monday 15 October 2012

Take 3-bathroom bedlam!

Remember we were staying at my mums and water started spraying out of the electric shower box? Guess what? :-D Last night I was sat in our room when I heard a loud pop from the en suite. I knew before I opened the door that we had another water issue. Same again, the water was gushing out of the shower electric box! The plumber and guard (translator) are in now trying to fix it. I think the shower is passed repair so it'll be stone cold showers for us :-o

The bathroom lights fused so the plumber was trying to work by torch light. You couldn't make it up!

Found out in all the activity that our neighbour across the road is from Brechin!!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny your neighbour is Scottish...it's a very small world ! ;)

    ReplyDelete