Thursday 4 October 2012

Food & Dancing

Had an interesting morning with preschool kids, they are hard work! :-D we made clay Loch Ness Monsters though which was successful. Tomorrow is the school show for Teachers' Day so looking forward to seeing that, hopefully I can take pics. If I thought the snacks the school have been providing were a lot before, I got a big surprise this morning! At 10am I was taken into 'receiving room' as usual. I think it's for guests, I haven't really been in the staff room with other teacher as my breaks are at different
times, which is a pity. Today when I went for break I thought there must be people joining us as there were two bottles of coke and loads of food! But no, it was all for me!! Don't worry I didn't eat it all. I tasted the noodles which were lovely and the fried banana which was quite nice. I can never resist the coke so that's probably why there was two today :-D I'll have to stop drinking it!

Went to SM mall later where I had a Starbuck's chai latte and then later a Filipino lunch which was great and only costs about a £1!

The Filipinos love to dance and we often see them in arcades in the mall at the dance machines, they're really good! They just go for it and a crowd forms to watch. There was also an impromptu dance rehearsal outside the mall while I was sitting outside Starbucks. Never a dull moment :-)

We bought our bike today, yay! I think we're getting it this afternoon or tomorrow so will take a pic then.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your day went well Nat, your wee Loch Ness monsters look good fun :)
    At least they are feeding you well ;)
    That sounds like an exciting mall - food and dancing (sounds good)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's an enormous mall. It only opened in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man. I love Asian food. Hearty!!

    ReplyDelete